Phase 4 - "Partner"New Start Application Outcome
Thanks for participating in the Discernment Process. The final step is to meet with the Gen1K Church Planting Advisory Group to discuss and reflect on your journey of discernment. The meeting will be at the Baptist Ministry Centre or we can arrange for you to connect online via Zoom. Complete the form at the bottom of the page to organise a
There are five outcomes of the Discernment Process:
- Proceed with planter and planting proposal: You are ready and able to lead the proposed church plant and should begin this new work within the support guidelines of Gen1K Church Planting.
- Proceed with planter and planting proposal with condition(s): You have shown an ability to lead a church plant, but need to address one or more
- Proceed with planter: You are ready and able to lead a church
plant,but need to spend more time discerning the context and model.
- Proceed with planter with condition(s) You have shown potential to be a church planter, but need further development in some specific areas which will take one to two years to address. Re-apply once conditions are met.
- Refer planter to other opportunities in the Baptist Association You have gifts and experience that could be best used in a different ministry. We will connect you with the appropriate Baptist Ministry Centre representative to help you discern other opportunities as we seek to become a movement of a thousand healthy churches.